Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vacation Time: How to stay on track

You are receiving Flourish because you have an active subscription. Manage your preferences. View Online
August 9, 2015 | ISSUE 340 Share this email on Facebook  Share this on Facebook >
Flourish - The Healthy Way Of Life Newsletter
         
 
Vacation Time:
How to Stay
on Track


The chance to travel can definitely recharge us, but how do we keep our getaways from undoing all our progress? Join Becca as she shares how to maintain other healthy practices in the midst of vacation R&R.

read more >

  How to stay on Track

 
 
Featured Articles
Nutrition Misunderstandings
Top 6 Nutrition Misunderstandings

Dietary myths abound as a result of everything from marketing manipulation to misguided media. So, what should we believe? See how you do in separating nutrition fact from fallacy.
read more >


 
 
Yoga and Weightloss
What Can Yoga Add to Your Weight Loss Journey?

The fitness aspect of your weight loss experience isn't just a game of exertion. Learn the surprising and supportive elements a yoga routine can add to your program.
read more >

 
Success Stories | view all >
Success Story
Nick H.
Maple Grove, MN


"I never would have thought people would come up and tell me I'm an inspiration to them. I still have a lot work to do to further improve my health, and it's going to take some time change my perception of myself. I have overcome a lot personally these past few months, but I have no doubt I will be ready for whatever is ahead of me."
see story >

 
 
Previous Articles | view all > D. Tox
Low-Carb vs. Low-Fat: What Does Research Show?
Sugar Alcohols: Friend or Foe?
What's Your Nutrition Position?

border

LT
CONNECT:
Facebook  Twitter  YouTube  RSS
Subscribe   |   Manage Email Preferences  |   Unsubscribe |   Privacy Policy
©2015 LIFE TIME FITNESS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2902 Corporate Place, Chanhassen, MN 55317
 

No comments:

Post a Comment