Sunday, January 28, 2018

The best lifestyle diets for 2018: which one is best for you?

Here’s how to choose an eating style that will yield long-term results
Flourish - The Healthy Way of Life Newsletter
 
Which Diet is Best for You?
Keto, paleo, vegan, IF, clean. . . With so many diets out there, how do you know which to choose? A dietitian weighs in and the answer might surprise you.
Read Article
Diets
 
SUCCESS STORY
Life Time Success Story
“I have maintained my weight loss now for a year and a half. I am 47 years old and I feel better than I have in years.” Donielle F.
Read More
 
Image alt text
What our January
class is saying:
“I’ve lost almost 15 lbs. in 2 weeks.”
“Fewer cravings and less bloated.”
“My energy is more balanced.”
“Recipes helped to keep us on track.”

Find out more and sign up for our February class.
Sign Up
 
 
Contributors
 
Anika Christ
Anika Christ, RD, LD
Director - Events and Digital Programming
#LoveYourLife
Instagram Facebook Twitter YouTube
Life Time
Life Time® — Healthy Way of Life
2902 Corporate Place, Chanhassen, MN 55317
©2018 LIFE TIME, INC.
All rights reserved.
www.lifetime.life  |  Manage Email Preferences
Unsubscribe  |  Privacy Policy
This email was sent to you by Life Time. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not junk folder), please add noreply@emails.lifetime.life to your address book.

No comments:

Post a Comment