Thursday, August 3, 2017

Why This Fitness Star Called Out a Flat-Belly “Detox” Tea

Massy Arias had some choice words for the tea brand.
Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
 
Health
Hey Health fam,

Confession: I fell off the Game of Thrones bandwagon a few seasons ago. Yet I was still fascinated by this explainer on the real history behind the fictional greyscale disease on the show. I won't spoil it, but give it a read—whether you'll be posting up on the couch Sunday for the new episode or not.

A few of the other health headlines this week that hooked me, and I know will move you too:

• A mom's Facebook post about a stranger's kind response to her preschooler's ADHD tantrum in a Wal-Mart went viral.

• Kathy Griffin shaved her entire head in support of her sister's cancer battle.

• Fitness star Massy Arias had some choice words for a flat-belly 'detox' tea.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't itching for the weekend. How do you plan to unwind? We've got 9 easy ways you can practice self-care, as well as this 15-minute yoga sequence for stress relief. And show your hair some extra love: We asked dermatologists and hairstylists to share their favorite sulfate-free shampoos (plus, why you might want to avoid sulfates in the first place).

Have an awesome Friday Eve,

Jacqueline Andriakos
Health editor

P.S. Happy 40th anniversary to … the sports bra! Check out this interview with the woman who designed it. Then #treatyourself to one (or a few) of these top-rated sports bras on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment