Friday, December 22, 2017

Welcome to empowr


Hi lestyantoro14,

My name is Jakir Hossain and I’m what empowr calls a "success coach".

I volunteered to help new empowr citizens like you anytime you have questions. My commitment is to always respond to your questions in less than 24 hours, 7 days a week.



Success is as easy as

1

2

3

1 Post and close loops daily That’s what brings others to help you earn -- by "Liking" your posts and buying your stuff Learn more
2 Hit your daily goal That’s what pops up the Mission Wheel -- which converts your earnings to cash outs and shopping Learn more
3 Earn mission points That’s what grows the wheel’s prizes (cash and shopping) all the way up to a maximum of $100,000 per wheel slot





So, whenever you have questions, click "Ask me" at the top of almost any page on empowr.
Ask me anything ►


Anything you ever need, please ask. That's why I volunteer!

Jakir Hossain Jakir Hossain — your Success Coach
Get the free empowr mobile app:
Android App on Google Play  Available on the App Store
*This promotional email was sent to lestyantoro14@gmail.com and may contain special notices or offers. To see current terms and conditions visit: empowr Terms and Conditions. You can prevent future emails here. You can change your password here. empowr - 501 West Broadway, Suite A182, San Diego, CA 92101, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment