What you might be wondering before you buy. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
Hi there,
You've probably noticed a lot of new arrivals landing in your inbox lately. If something's caught your eye, but you have questions before you go for it, I can help with that:
• Can I see fabrics before choosing? Yes! You can order free swatches straight to your door, so you can compare fabrics and colors from home.
• Do you have any financing options? Select Affirm as your payment at checkout to pay over time with clear terms and no hidden fees.
• When will my order ship? You'll see an estimated delivery date when adding an item to cart, and you can track your order’s process in your Cozey portal. As always, shipping is on us.
• What if I change my mind? No problem. Cozey's 30 day risk-free trial means you can return your purchase for free. Just keep your original boxes.
I hope that helps, but if there's anything I missed, check out our Help Center for more common questions. I hope this helped make your shopping experience, and those big decisions, a bit easier.
Simone
Cozey Customer Happiness Team cozey.com
|
|
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Cozey | 8191 Chemin Montview, Mont-Royal, QC, H4P 1K4, Canada | +1 (888) 828-8371
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment